Caronia Cherry Bomb

Hi Ladies!
It's pink Wednesday today! I got a very interesting pink polish for you guys today! I won't make my intro long, let's go talk about the polish!
Here we go! May i present to you..

Caronia Cherry Bomb..
This baby really got a nice name...

Caronia Cherry Bomb is a bright fuchsia pink polish, it's packed with generous amount of silver glass flecks, flecked polish is kinda rare in local brands here in PH.
On my nails are 3 thin coats of Cherry Bomb, the formula of this baby is quite thin.. so it's very prone to cuticle pooling, still application went well.

More pics for you guys.. (indoors w/ flash)

Indoors w/o flash

Outdoors under direct sunlight



Outdoors under the shade.
And.. that's it for today! Hope you guys enjoyed this post..
Please don't forget to tell me what you think thru your comments.

Till next time!

XoXo
Paula

Comments

Popular Posts