Promotions

Monday, March 27, 2017

Snake Nail Art featuring Faby Nail Laquer

Hey Everyone!

Happy Monday!

What I got for you today is a simple but fun nail art that I did for a collaboration with a group of fellow nail enthusiast in Instagram, here's my snake mani.


I actually did this nail art a few hours before the deadline, the process was quiet easy, I applied my base color, i used Faby Nail Lacquer, Never Disagree with Faby! for this mani, sponged some green chromes, then stamped some net like image over my base to give a snake skin like effect, the final touch is the snake charm on my accent nail, and voila! ;)

Oh and here's a swatch of Faby Nail Lacquer, Never Disagree with Faby! from the Faby Posh Collection, on my nails are two medium coats, love the formula! Not too thick nor too thin, and drying time is normal. Picture taken under natural light.
If this is the first time you heard/read about Faby, it's a new foreign brand that recently landed here in PH. What's awesome about Faby is that each lacquer is chip resistant, this mani lasted for 5 full days on my nails(except the charm) a lot of my mani chipped within the day or survived until the next day max! Another awesome fact about Faby Nail Lacquer is that it's BIG5 FREE meaning it dosn't have Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, DBP, Toluene, and Camphor, oh, last but not the least, Faby products are Cruelty Free and never tested on animals!

Faby offers over 175 gorgeous colors! I'll be featuring more here soon so stay tuned!
They also offer nail treatments and other essentials like Top coats(I really loved their basic top coat, see my recent insta post.) and Base coats.


Here's one last shot of my snake nail art!

And that's it for today!
If you want to know more about Faby Nail Lacquer, you can visit their sns accounts;
instagram.com/fabynailsph
facebook.com/FabyNailsPH

I would also love to know about what you think about todays post thru your comments. You can also see my works on;
instagram.com/wownails0816
facebook.com/mywownails

'Till next time!

XoXo
Paula! ;)



*products feautured was sent to me by the mentioned brand, all opinions are my own. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment