Cute Sea Creatures Mani for my Birthday!

Hey guys!

This is just a quick nail art post, I just want to share to you guys the mani that I did and wore on my nails for my birthday.

Every year I always make sure that my current favorite polish is a part of my Birthday Mani, and this year my base color is Orly Sparkling Garbage, it's one of my all-time favorite because it's a combination of my two fave things, color green and holographic glitters.
😍


I had a hard time deciding what kind of design will go over my base, after a almost an hour of looking in my stash of plates, I found this animal plate BP-L063 that I've got from www.bornprettystore.com, it have a lot of different cute animal patterns, and found this dolphin and starfish pattern which is the perfect image for my base, they look like they're swimming in a sparkling sea.


BTW the polish that I used to color the dolphins is Caronia Day Off from the Escapades Collection, and for the Starfish I used WithShyan Geranium from the Nail It Box that Althea Korea sent me last month.

The photo below shows a peak of the stamping plate that I used. :)

And that's it for today!

I hope you guys liked it. :)

'Till next time!

XoXo
Paula ;)

Comments

Popular Posts