Forest at Night Nail Art

Hey Guys!

Happy Sunday! What I'm going to share to you today is a Nail Art design that I did a week ago, will discuss all the details down below so please continue reading after the jump to know more about todays featured nail art. ;)


I did this Simple Forest at Night Nail Art on my nails because I can't think of any designs that is easy enough to be done in an hour, I don't want to go to an event sporting my stained naked nails and I don't want to go plain either, so I ended up doing a plum-purple gradient and added a holographic dust top coat, it was supposed to be only the gradient topped with the glitters, but after staring at it for a few minuites, I thought that it'll be a perfect skyline, so I added some stars and some tree silhouettes using acrylic paints.


Here's one last pic!
And that's it for today
Hooe you guys liked it, you can always tell me your thoughts about todays featured nail art thru your comment. ;)

'till next time!

XoXo
Paula ;)



Comments

Popular Posts