Nude Floral Nail Art

Hey Guys!

It's been a while, I had a really BAD break last month, the nail on my pointer and my middle are the victims.. they got caught on the car door handle, it was a really painfull break, I had to trim down all of my unaffected nails, that's why I was MIA for a little while.

Anyways what I have for you today is a simple Floral Nail Art.

The base color that I used is Bobbie Dreamy from their HOT 4 COLLECTION. For the rest of the design, I used some Transitional Colors to match my mood, hehe. This Nude Floral Nail Art is a free-hand art, and instead of the usual acrylic paints, what I used to paint the flowers and the details are different nail polishes.


And that's for today!
I hope you guys liked it.

You can always tell me what you think about today's featured nail art thru your comment. 😉

'till next time!

XoXo
Paula ;)



Comments

Popular Posts