Colorful Swirls Nail Art

Hey Guys!

TGIF! This will be very quick, I just want to share to you my NOTD, if you can remember, last Feb, I tried doing some stamping decals, and I got hooked so today, I did another nail art using that technique.

Here's my Colorful Swirls Nail Art


What I actually planned to do over my sparkly base was to draw some cute pastel roses, but I saw some stamping plates and lots of pretty jewel colored polishes, so I ended up doing another Stamping Decal Nail Art.
It was a really exhausting technique TBH, but it was worth it!

The Products that I used for this Mani are all from QT Nail Color, except from the Stamping plate which is from Born Pretty Store.
Base is QT Nail Magic Cosmic Sand.
for the swirls; Yellow- QT Cosmic Gold, Green- QT Moss Green, Pink- 18k Gold, and Aqua- QT Intense Green
TC is QT 3in1 Colorless and I also used QT Polish Dry, Quick Dry Drops.
Stamping Plate is BPL-027

And that's it for today! Hope you guys liked it. ;)

You can always tell me your thoughts about today's featured mani thru your comment.

'till next time!

XoXo
Paula ;)

Comments

Popular Posts