Promotions

Sunday, December 22, 2013

NOTD: Sparkly Gradient Nails

Hi Guys!
Happy Sunday! So what i got for you today is my NOTD, a very simple but sparky Sponged Gradient Nail Art :)
Continue reading after the jump to know more about my NOTD ;)


My NOTD is a gradient based mani topped with 2 kinds of glequins (pink diamonds and gold hexes), for the base, i used 3 jewel toned polishes, Sapphire Blue, Emerald Green, and a Royal Blue-Violet.

Here are the polishes that i used for this Nail Art, from L-R: GirlStuff Judy, Sassy Colors Emerald, & La Belle Victorian Violet.

Here's what it looks like under direct sunlight.

More Pics!





And that's it!
Hope You guys liked it! ;)

You can tell me what you think about my NOTD thru your comments.

Till next time!

XoXo
Paula :)

No comments:

Post a Comment