Promotions

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine's Nail Art Series Finale: Hearts & Dots Nail Art

Hello Lovelies!
Happy Thursday! What i got for you today is the final installment of my Valentine's Nail Art Series featuring this cute and colorful Hearts and Dots Nail Art.
 Please continue reading after the jump to know more about my hearts and dots nail art. ;)


I created my Hearts & Dots Nail Art using 7 different nail polishes, a white, red, gold, fuschia pink, light pink, bright coral pink and a purple one.

Here are the products that i used:
Jocarste White Polish- Base
Girl Stuff Defy- Hearts
OMG Gold Digger- Hearts Outline
Revlon Parfumerie Ginger Melon- Dots
La Belle Fuschia- Dots
La belle Cherry Pink- Dots
and
Girl Stuff Lov Lav- Dots


I also mattefied this nail art using Revlon Matte Top Coat


Here are more pics!


And that's it!
Hope you guys liked it!

Till next time!

Happy Valentines!

XoXo
Paula ;)

2 comments:

  1. These are so bright and beautiful! I'm partial to dotticures, but these look super cute with the hearts for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete