Girl Stuff Sparkling Jelly Collection Swatches and Review

Hey guys!
So here's what i got for you today, recently, Girl Stuff, a local nail polish brand released a collection called Sparkling Jelly, the said collection features two (2) duochrome polish, Luxe and Turquoise.

Because Luxe and Turquoise are both duochrome, I had a hard time taking pictures of my swatches, anyways, enough of my intro, off to the swatches!
Please continue reading after the jump to know more about the Girl Stuff Sparkling Jelly Collection. ;)
So first up is Girl Stuff Luxe, this gorgeous polish has a frosted champagne pink based filled with tons of duochrome shimmer, the color of this polish shifts from a sparkly champagne pink, to aqua blue, to gold, on my nails are three thin coats, it dried really fast and the formula is perfect, not too thin nor too thick.
I really had a hard time capturing the real beauty of this baby, I tried taking pictures using different kinds of lighting. This one was taken indoors in my lightbox.

This one indoors under natural light.

Here's a shot of the bottle under natural light.

And this one was taken indoors under fluorescent light.

Here are more pics!







Next up is Girl Stuff Turquoise, this stunning baby has a sheer frosted royal blue base filled with a very generous amount of duochrome shimmer, the color of this one shifts from royal blue, to aqua blue/ very sparkly turquoise, to a very hard to capture blue-violet. On my nails are three thin coats, the formula is good, and it dried really fast.
I also tried taking pics of this one under different lighting, the real beauty of this baby was really hard to capture, my camera can't pick up what it really looks like IRL. Here's a pic i took indoors using my lightbox.

Here's a pic taken outdoors under a very subtle sunlight.

Here are some bottle shots that shows the color shifts of this pretty baby.

Pics taken indoors under natural light..

More pics taken in my lightbox



And.. that's it!

I think, this collection is one of my favorites from Girl Stuff, the formula of both polishes is perfect, plus the drying time is quite fast and lastly, I really love duochromes, hahaha... my favorite from this collection is LUXE, ooohhh sooo pretty!

The Girl Stuff Sparkling Jelly Collection is available at SM Mall of Asia (2nd Floor near cinema), SM North (Ground Floor, infront of Bayo), SM MEGAMALL (4th Floor Bridgeway, infront of Dads/Saisaki Buffet), SM Department Stores, and Rustans Department Stores, for only Php150.00 per bottle.

You can always tell me your thoughts about this post thru your comments. ;)

Till next time!

XoXo
Paula ;)

*All products featured were purchased by me, all opinions are my own. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts