Promotions

Monday, October 13, 2014

Bright Glittery Gradient feat. Bobbie Confetti Party Peeps!

Hi Guys!
This blog post will be short, i just want to show you guys this simple but cute nail art design that i did on my nails a few days ago..
My Bright Glittery Gradient Nail Art
Please continue reding after the jump for more details about this nail art ;)
So this nail art is a very simple sponged gradient topped with a coat of Bobbie Party Peeps! from their new Confetti Collection, I applied a pale pink yogurt polish on my ring nail as an accent. ;)

Here are the polishes that i used for this Mani, from L-R:
Bobbie Party Peeps!, Color Trends Secret Maiden, Rain Blue-Green Waves, and Rain Yellow Sundays.

For the accent nail, i used The Face Shop Strawberry Milk Yogurt.

Here's a macro shot of Bobbie Party Peeps!

And here are more pics of my Nail Art..



And that's it!
Hope you guys liked it!

You can always tell me what you think about this post or you can ask me questions thru your comments. ;)

Till next time!

XoXo
Paula :)

No comments:

Post a Comment