Promotions

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Bobbie Smashed Collection Series (Part 1) Smashing Red

Hey Girls!

Isn't it a very great day don't you guys think? For me it is... hehehe.. anyway, what i have for you ladies today is another series, actually i got this whole Bobbie smashed collection December last year, but for the same reason, (which is i have lots of other things to do and i don't have time)  it took me until today to start this series, so let's start!

Let me show you, the first star of this series,
Bobbie Smashing Red..
Bobbie Smashing Red is obviously a Red Cracking Nail Polish, Formula of this one is quite watery, and the finish product depends on how you apply it.

Here are shots, taken outdoors under the shade..
As you can see, the crack design on my nails are not uniform, let me explain why,
on my pointer and middle finger, i just applied the nail polish normally, while on my ring and pinkie finger, i applied the polish by dabbing it little by little on my nails.



And here are photos taken indoors with flash..

As you can see, it shows a hint of orange when the flash hit my nails..


That ends part one of the series, please stay tune for the two more NP from the Smashed Collection.

Till next time,

XoXo
Paula

4 comments:

  1. ..didn't know Bobbie has a crackle polish! thank you for this! I'm a new follower! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, your always welcome, i'll post the other two colors as soon as possible... :) and also, thank you for following. :)

      Delete
  2. How did you do that? It's my first time to buy one and I can't seem to get it right. Little help?:)

    ReplyDelete