Promotions

Monday, July 30, 2012

Effie Trinket Inspired Nail Art

Hi Gals!
Happy Monday Everyone! What i got for you gals today is a manicure/nail art that is on my to-do list for quite a long time... I know that the Hunger Games mania has quite disappeared (for now) ;) but still, i wanna do this manicure so i hope you gals will still like it..

Here is my Effie Trinket inspired Nail Art...

Isn't it pretty?
The polishes used for this nail art are the following:
*Sassy Colors Cinnabar (base color)
*Bobbie Electrified (silver foil)
*Bobbie Chestnut and (yellow-gold foil)
*Jocarste Gold Glitter

Here are more pics for you to enjoy!


Under Direct Sunlight





And that's all.. so what do you think about this nail art?

Till Next Time!

XoXo
Paula

3 comments:

  1. Love it!! Turned out so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I've tried doing it myself but it always ends up a horrible mess. I wouldn't dare post my attempt. lol
    Really good job

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a wonderful job, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete