Promotions

Friday, November 15, 2013

Franken Friday: Jawbreaker

Hi Everyone!
TGIF! Franken Friday is back! And what im going to show you today is the Franken Polish that i created yesterday that i named Jawbreaker.



Jawbreaker is a franken polish that i created using caronia delicate as my base, and some of the glitter polishes that the BF gave me, the finish product is this nude crelly filled with just the right amount of 3 different sizes of matte hex glitters in red, black, purple, pink, orange and blue. On my nails are two thin coats over a white base.

Here are more pics!



Here, i'm holding the actual bottle, but as you can see, the base color of the franken in the bottle is different from what is on my nails, it's because after swatching jawbreaker, i decided to add a few drops of a shimmery blue polish, and the finish product is Jawbreaker 2.0! Haha!

Here's a bottle macro shot of Jawbreaker 2.0

And here's a swatch of it on my thumb! 2 thin coats over a baby blue base.
And that's it!
Hope you guys liked it!

You can tell me what you think about Jawbreaker and Jawbreaker 2.0 thru your comments. ;)

Till next time!

XoXo
Paula ;)

1 comment: