NOTD: Cupcake Nail Art

Hi Guys!
Happy Thursday! What I got for you today is my NOTD: A very simple Cupcake Nail Art.
Continue reading after the jump to know more about my NOTD :D


This Cupcake Nail Art is actually my entry for a weekly challenge in my favorite Facebook nail group, this week's theme is something that you can't live without.. well, there are lots of things that i can't live without, i had a hard time deciding which one of those things is going to be on my nails.. hehe... in the end, Cupcake prevails! i really love cupcakes, (well, sweets in general) ;)

These are the products that i used for my Cupcake nail art, from L-R:
Girlstuff Blues as my base
Girlstuff Sparkling Lilac for the cups
Girlstuff Lemon Rocks for the frosting
Girstuff Posh and Lov Lav for the cup lines

For the sprinkles, from L-R: Girstuff Defy, Joanne, Carmen, Judy, and Joy.

More pics!




And that's it!
Hope you guys liked it!

You can tell me what you think about this post thru your comments ;)

Till next time!

XoXo
Paula :)

Comments

Popular Posts