Landscape Painting Recreation Nail Art

Hi guys!
Happy Sunday! Here's another quick nail art post, what i got for you today is a Nail Art that i Did as my final entry for a challenge in IG,
Please continue reading after the jump to know more about today's featured mani ;)

Here's my Landscape Painting Nail Art, this nail art was actually a recreation of a graphic painting that i saw on Google, like what i said, i this mani was my final entry for a Nail Art Challenge on Instagram, the final theme was Recreation, and instead of recreating an existing nail art design, i decided that i would recreate a painting or a graphic painting.

Here's a pic of the Graphic Painting from Google (Credits to the owner of the photo) and my recreation, mine was some sort of a close up of the painting, and i didn't include the tree/branch that is on the original painting. I used a plain white nail polish as my base, and for the rest of the art, i painted using acrylic paints and my detailing brush.

Here are more pics of the mani ;)





And that's it for today!
Hope you guys liked it!

You can always tell me what you think about today's post thru your comment. ;)

Till next time!

XoXo
Paula ;)

Comments

Popular Posts