Promotions

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Drips Nail Art


Hi everyone!
I know it's been ages since my last post, I suffered from Skin Asthma since June through August and my dermatologist told me that I needed to cut my long nails so that I won't damage my skin when scratch ( I can't help scratching, I swear, specially when I'm asleep). Anyway, my skin asthma never came back since the last week of august so I let my nails grow again and finally I can say that I'm soo back!

So what I got for you guys today is a simple nail art that I did using a color changing polish.
Please continue reading after the jump to know more about today's featured nail art. ;)

Here's my simple Drip Nail Art
I used a pretty marshmallow blue polish as my base.. and Ruby Wing Mystic for the drips.. the shot below was taken indoors with flash.

And this last two pics was taken outdoors under direct sunlight.. I'm really amazed in this particular ruby wing nail polish (because not all of 'em react as fast as Mystic when brought under direct sunlight). the color change is pretty obvious compared to other ruby wing polishes that i tried.

And that's it for today!
I hope you guys liked it!

I will do a roundup post featuring all of the nail art designs i did while i was on hiatus, so stay tuned!

Till next time!

XoXo
Paula ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment