Stamping over Colorful Gradient Nail Art

Hey Guys!
Happy Sunday! *glances at the digital clock in my laptop* and it's already past midnight here in my country, so happy Monday as well! ;)

What I have for you today is another quick nail art post, featuring a simple nail art that I did using two techniques; gradient plus stamping.
 Please continue reading after the jump, to know more about today's nail art. ;)

So here's my stamping over gradient nail art, i used 6 colors for the rainbow gradient, and a special black nail polish for the stamp, the plate that I used is from Born Pretty Store, I forgot the number of the plate though. I'm not really a huge fan of the stamping technique, even though it's way more easier and faster, I'm still going to vote for free handed nail art. (if ever I need to choose one)
I recommend nail stamping for those on the go people who doesn't have time to do free hand nail art, but still wanted to have cool / fashionable looking nails.

here's one last pic.
And that's it for today!
It's really short, but I hope you still liked it.

You can always tell me what you think about today's post thru your comment, or go to my SNS accounts;
instagram.com/wownails0816
facebook.com/mywownails

Till next time!

XoXo
Paula ;)

Comments

Popular Posts