Promotions

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Sailormoon Inspired Nail Art

Hey guys!

Happy Thursday! What I have for you today is another simple nail art that I did a few days ago, it's my Sailormoon Inspired Nail Art.
If you want to know more about my Sailormoon Inspired Nail Art please continue reading after the jump.

Like what I've mentioned, this Nail Art design is super duper simple;
The base of my mani is a Cobalt blue and Deep pine green gradient, here's a pic.
😉

I topped the gradient base with this really stunning Glitter Topper Nail Polish from Tony Moly, Tony Nail Special: S23 In to the Dream (even the name is awesome!). The nail polish really reminded me of Sailormoon because of the glitter in it and also because of the colors,  I can also describe it as Galaxy in a bottle.

Here's a close up bottle shot of In to the Dream.
And that's it for today!

Hope you guys liked it!
You can always tell me what you think about today's featured nail art thru your comments. ;)

'till next time!

XoXo
Paula ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment