Sparkly Christmas Nail Art

Hey guys!

Happy 1st day of December!

And because Christmas is just a few weeks away, most of my nail art will be Christmas themed, and speaking of Christmas themed nail art, that's what I got for you today, my first Christmas nail art for this year!

Unlike last year, my first Christmas mani for this year is just a very subtle easy to do nail art, it's a gradient base(I used 4 different colors, a very light nude, purple, blue, and green) topped with snow-like glitters and holographic red circle glequins.

One last pic! Oh by the way, the bottle that i'm holding is from The Face Shop Trendy Nails Original Basic line, BL607 Chic
And that's it for today!
Hope you guys liked it, you can always tell me what you think about today's featured mani thru your comment.

'till next time!

XoXo
Paula ;)

Comments

Popular Posts