5th Phil-Cosmetics|Expo plus Meet & Greet

Hey Guys!
Happy Thursday! It's been ages since i last posted.. (i know it's becoming a habit) it's just that every time i arrived at my home i feel so exhausted, and all i wanna do is lay down in my bed and sleep, i have to work even on holidays, anyway, enough of my whining, off to the real topic... here we go...

CCIP is going to have it's 5th Phil-Cosmetics Expo: Pilipinas ang Ganda Mo! on August 31 to September 02,2012 at the Megatrade Hall 1, 5th level, Mega B, SM Megamall. And the good news is, ADMISSION is FREE!
One more news is that I'll be attending the expo and i decided to have a Meet & Greet! It will be on the second day Sept. 01, 2012 from 2pm onward.
If you are interested to meet me you can send me an email @ paulafermin16@gmail.com
or you can simply send me a PM at the WoW Nails Facebook Fan Page you might get a special surprise from me. *wink*

And that's it! I'm really excited for the expo, and also to meet my lovely readers.

Till next time!

XoXo
Paula


Comments

Popular Posts