Pink Watermarbled Nail Art

Hi Everyone!

Happy Sunday! What I have here for you today is a simple All-Pink Water marbled Nail Art that I did because October is Breast Cancer Awareness month.
When I decided to do a pink themed mani first before doing any Halloween themed nail art, I had two ideas in mind, first is a pink glittery mani with a lone pink ribbon as an accent or a pink gradient base topped with pink confetti glitters, but look! I ended up doing a water marbled nail art! HAHA!
Anyway I might still execute my first two ideas if I have extra time next weekend, so enough of me, off to the nail art!
 Please continue reading after the jump to know more about today's featured Nail Art.

Here's a photo of my Pink Water Marble Nail Art before topcoat, it's actually my first time doing a Nail art for Breast Cancer Awareness month, I'm not actually a fan of pink nail polish (I don't have enough pinks to do an all pink mani waaay back. LOL) that's why I haven't done any pink themed mani before, I even had a hard time looking for pink polishes that i can use for this nail art, good thing is that almost all of my pink polishes works for water marbling, I used four different pinks for this nail art, Colortrends Garden Bloom, Fuschia from La Belle, and the last 2 both have teared back labels that's why I don't know the names are from OMG.

And this photo is taken after I applied top coat.
And that's it for today!

Hope you guys liked it!
You can always tell me what you think about today's post thru your comment or you can also find me at my SNS accounts;
facebook.com/mywownails
instagram.com/wownails0816

Till' next time!

XoXo
Paula x

Comments

Popular Posts