Floral Nail Art over Matte Red Base

Hey guys!

TGIF! I was supposed to do a franken friday post today, unfortunately the pictures won't transfer from my camera to my laptop that's why I can't edit them.
Anyway, what I got for today is another quick nail art post featuring another simple floral mani, over a matte red base.
Please continue reading after the jump to know more about today's featued nail art.

Here's my blue and purple flowers over a matte red base, florals are so addicting and easy to create that's why when I can't think of a design I always ended up doing a floral nail art.

Here are the polishes that i used, they are all local brands, Weens nail polish for the matte red base and the dots, and BOP Nail polish for the petals.

Here are some photos of the nail art with topcoat.

And that's it for today!
Hope you guys liked it!

You can always tell me what you think about today's post thru your comments, or you can visit my SNS accounts;
instagram.com/wownails0816
facebook.com/mywownails

Till next time!

XoXo
Paula ;)

Comments

Popular Posts