Simple Halloween Themed Nail Art

Hey Guys!
Happy Wednesday! Here's another quick nail art post featuring my first Halloween themed nail art for this month, so enough of me, off to the nail art!
Please continue reading after the jump to know more about today's featured mani. ;)

First up is the base of my nail art, I used two Halloween colors for this; Chartreuse Green for my pinkie and Bright Pumpkin Orange on my pointer, and I combined both and did a sponged gradient on my middle and ring nail.

Here are the polishes that I used for this nail art, from left to right; The Face Shop Wide Nails, BYS Nail Polish and OMG Glitters Decor.

Here's the finished product, I added a black rhinestone on my pointer and pinkie and some matte black confetti glitters over the gradient.
That's it for today!
Hope you guys liked it!

You can always tell me what you think about today's featured mani thru your comments.

Till' next time!

XoXo
Paula

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts