Promotions

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Bright Floral Nail Art

Hey everyone!

Happy Wednesday!
Recently, I've been playing with summer colors, I was swatching some of my new polishes earlier, and after applying a color that really caught my attention, I want to wear the color for work and decided to add a simple art over it, I ended up adding some flowers, so... this is another Floral Nail Art. ;)


Instead of doing my usual 5 petal flowers, I tried something different this time, the finish product looked a lot like poppies.

Photo below is a swatch of the base polish that I used for the mani, 2 coats of QT Gotta Go a gorgeous bright teal creme.

Other polishes the I used for the nail art are;
Revlon Parfumerie China Flower (red)
Chic Ji-hye (purple)
El-Corazon Active Bio-Gel (green leaves)
and some acrylic paint (brown, black and white).

Here's one last pic;

That's it for today!
Hope you guys liked it!

You can tell me what you think about today's featured nail art thru your comment. ;)

'till next time!

XoXo
Paula ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment