Promotions

Monday, March 7, 2016

My First Ever Splatter Nail Art

Hey guys!

Happy Monday! It's been a while since my last post, I had a hard time importing my photos from my camera to my computer, my Instagram account is always updated though, so you can follow me there to see my latest nail art and swatches, my handle is @wownails0816 also there's a link on the right that you can check ;) So what I have for you today is my current Nail Art, it's My First Ever Splatter Nail Art.


I've wanted to try this technique ever since I saw it on the internet, finally! I did it! I really enjoyed doing this mani, the process is a tad messy and polish consuming though.

Photo below is a swatch of the base polish that I used for this nail art; it's Chic Mi-cha from their new K-pop Collection, a super pretty soft pink crelly, dries to a super shiny (and oh so squishy) finish.

Other polishes that I used for this nail art are;
Caronia Chasse (cobalt blue)
and Chic Ji-hye (purple)

Here's one last pic:

And that's it for today!
Hope you guys liked it!

You can always tell me about what you think about today's featured nail art thru your comments.

'till next time!

XoXo
Paula ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment