Caress Oriental Green + Disco Fever Swatches and Review

Hello Everyone!
Happy Sunday! Finally! After a week and a half of being MIA i'm back! I wanted to do the 2nd part of My Nail Polish Collection Series today, but i still have a lot of reserve swatches in my vault that's why what i got for you today is a swatches and review post about Caress Oriental Green and Caress Disco Fever.
Continue reading after the jump to know more about Oriental Green and Disco Fever ;)


First up is Caress Oriental Green, this is a very lovely dusty emerald green crelly (creme + jelly) nail polish. Ever since a bought it, it became my Go-to Green Nail Polish. The formula of this one is a bit on the thin side, so you need to be extra careful to avoid pooling, on my nails are two medium coats, it's quite pigmented, and drying time is a bit faster than normal.

More pics!



And this next one is Caress Disco Fever, it's a pretty glitter topper, and the name is pretty too! It consists of lots of holographic tinsel, mixed with some fine silver glitter and small yellow-green hexes, all suspended in a clear base. On my nails is one thin coat over Caress Oriental Green, the formula is OK and drying time is normal.

More pics!

And that's it for today!
Hope you guys liked it!

You can buy Caress Nail polish at the local department store near you, it's available for Php23.75 (regular) and Php24.75 (frosted and glitters).

You can tell me what you think about today's post thru your comments.

Till next time!

XoXo
Paula :)

*Products featured are purchased by me, all opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular Posts