Promotions

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

NOTD: Glittery Geometrical Nail Art

Hello Lovelies!
Happy Wednesday! So what I'm going to show you today is my NOTD, which happens to be my entry for a weekly challenge in my favorite Facebook group, the theme for this week is Geometrical Designs, i have lot's of ideas in my mind and I really can't decide which of them is the one that i'm going to execute on my nails, so i decided to do three different designs, here's the finished product, my Glittery Geometrical Nail Art.
Continue reading after the jump to now more about my NOTD. ;)


So my NOTD has 3 different designs, first i did a sponged gradient on my pointer, middle, and pinkie to serve as a base. What i did to my pointer is a simple abstract design, and on my middle and pinkie i used some of my holographic black and aqua rhombus glequins, when i decided to do this design, i think it will be the easiest to do but i was wrong, it's the hardest of them all, hahaha... i applied them on my nail one by one using the ever reliable toothpick, haha! and last but not the least my pastel triangles, i used some stripping tape to serve as a guide and sponged some pastel polish over my taped nails.

More pics!





And here are the nail polishes that i used for this manicure, from L-R: Jocarste White, San San Blue Sapphire, Bobbie Tropical Punch, Sassy Colors Iced Mint, Peaches n Cream and Strawberries n Cream.
And that's it!
Hope you gals liked it!

You can tell me what you think about my NOTD thru your comments.

Till next time!

XoXo
Paula :)

*All products used are purchased by me, except from San San Blue Sapphire which i got as a prize from a giveaway. All opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. I saw your entry on Adobo nail and it's so cute!!!
    I need to do my entry too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anastacia!
      I can't wait to see your entry. :)

      Delete