Promotions

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Rain by Colortrends Gold Spark

Hello Dearies!
Happy Saturday!! Here's another quick post for my lovely readers. Today what i have for you guys is another nail polish from a local brand, it's Rain by Colortrends Gold Spark.
Continue reading after the jump to know more about Gold Spark.


Rain Gold Spark is a frosted brown-ish gold nail polish. On my nails are three thin coats, it's quite sheer, and formula is a a bit on the thick side, but still, application went well.

More pics!

And that's it!
You can buy Rain by Colortrends at your local Hortaleza store for only Php17.00

You can tell me what you think thru your comments.

Till next time!

XoXo
Paula :)

*Product featured was purchased by me, all opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful shade! Perfect for fall :)
    Btw, thanx vor visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! :)
      I love all of your nail designs :)

      Delete