Promotions

Friday, April 17, 2015

Ice Cream Nail Art

Hi Everyone!
TGIF! What i got for you guys today is another nail art that i did earlier, TBH, i really had a hard time on thinking about what kind of summer related design i will draw on my nails today, it's because flowers and beaches are too overdone by other nail artist /enthusiast this season, that's why i had to think of another design, and what i ended up doing is an Ice Cream Pattern Nail Art.
 Please continue reading after the jump to know more about my ice cream nail art ;)

Here's my Ice Cream Pattern Nail Art, I didn't have a particular type or flavor of ice cream in mind when i decided that I will paint ice cream on my nails, that's why i ended up painting two kinds of ice creams, a Chocolate Coated Ice Cream on stick (because it's my favorite snack at the office hehe) and the regular One Scoop of Ice Cream on Cone.

I really enjoyed doing this nail art, even though my hand was shaking like crazy (probably because of my crazy coffee fest a few hours before i started) when I'm painting the choco-coated ones, but still, I'm quite pleased with the finished product too. My base color is Caronia Summer Fling from their Shades of Summer Collection, the rest was painted using acrylic paints and a detailing nail art brush.

Here are more pics of the nail art!

And that's it for today!

Hope you guys liked it! You can always tell me your thoughts about the featured nail art thru your comments. ;)

Till next time!

XoXo
Paula ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment