Promotions

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

My First Ever Blobicure

Hey Guys!
Happy Tuesday! Here's a super quick post about my first ever attempt to do a Blobicure..
 Please continue reading after the jump to know more about my first ever Blobicure ;)

First of all, i want to thank the person who started this nail art trend, you are really amazing! Doing a Blobicure is super easy, just apply two - three coats of your chosen base color and while it's still wet, add small drops of your second color, it'll spread slowly and form blobs (watching the polish spread was really fun, hehe), sadly, my first attempt was not successful, not all of my second color spread smoothly, it's because my base dried quickly, i'll try it again soon though, and i'm that i'll do better than this one. Oh i also did this mani for a Bestie Nail Collaboration with my BFF, Kat of Nails My Dreams.

Here are the polishes that i used for this mani, from L-R;
Chic Empress
China Glaze Agro

Here are more pics :)


And that's it for today!

Hope you guys liked it, you can always tell me what you think thru your comments ;)

Till next time!

XoXo
Paula ;)

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Blobbicures for the win! More besties, please.
    (^_~)

    ReplyDelete