Promotions

Monday, April 6, 2015

Shapes and Swirls Nail Art

Hi Guys!
Belated Happy Easter! I was supposed to write a post yesterday about my Easter Eggs nail art, but my internet connection sucks, and i think it's too late and it doesn't make sense anymore if i dedicate a post for that today so i'll just include a shot of the said nail art at the end of this post ;)
What i have for you today is a nail art design that i did for a freehand challenge in Instagram.
 Please continue reading after the jump to know more about this nail art ;)


This is my second entry for the said challenge at IG, today's theme is Geometric, so i did a simple rainbow pastel gradient for my base, then added some swirls in different shapes using acrylic paint (did i described it correctly?), and for the final touch added some colorful matte / paper like glitters.

Here are the polishes that i used for the nail art. from L-R;
Colortrends Pink Velvet
Chic Wazy Daisy
Colortrends Pistachio
Chic Hula Hoop
Colortrens Marshmallow Carnival
Chic Sweet Pea
Etude House Play Nail #116 Sweet Bon-Bon

here's a shot taken under natural light.

More pics!



Here's a pic of my Easter Eggs Nail Art;
And that's it for today!

Hope you guys liked it, you can always tell me what you think thru your comments ;)

Till next time!

XoXo
Paula ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment