Another Floral Nail Art

Hi Everyone!
How's your day? What i got for you today is another super quick nail art post, i did another floral mani the other week, but this time i combined both muted and bright colors, i'm not sure though if this nail art is spring appropriate, i think it has more of that summer vibe to it, maybe because the hot weather here in my country is affecting my color choices.. hehehe.. anyways enough of me, off to the nail art ;)
Please continue reading after the jump to know more about my mani ;)

Here's my Bright Floral Nail Art, i did 2 coats of my base color which is a khaki green, and picked 3 bright colors (pastel yellow, red-orange and blue) for the flowers, for the dots, i used a nude nail polish.

Here's a pic of my cinderella hand, i used the same nude polish as my base color for the accent nails (my ring nail and thumb nail) the topped it with this pretty chunky glitter ;)

Here are the polishes that i used for this nail art, from L-R:
Bobbie Quirky, Girlstuff Sophia, Chic Daisy Wazy, Sassy Colors Fire Opal, Caronia Chasse, Jocarste White, Nature Republic GMT005 Psyche Beam, Revlon Nail Brightener Base Coat, and Seche Vite Top Coat.

Here are more pics..


Aand that's iit for today!

Hope you guys liked it, you can always tell me what you think about today's post thru your comments ;)

Till next time!

XoXo
Paula ;)

Comments

Popular Posts