Pastel Roses Nail Art

Hi Guys!
What i have for you today is another quick post about my NOTD, i did another floral nail art and this time, it's pastel roses, so enough of me, off to the nail art ;)
 To know more about my Pastel Roses Nail Art, please continue reading after the jump ;)

Because i have lot's of floral mani ideas, i did another one, hehehe, here's my Pastel Roses Nail Art, my base color is a red matte velvet polish, and i used pastel colors for the roses,

Here are the polishes that i used for the nail art, from L-R;
Zoya Posh
Chic Baby Doll and Sweet Pea
OMG Nail Lacquer Jewel
Revlon Brilliant Strength Fascinate
Ruby Wing Tumbleweeds 

Here's a glossy version of the mani

More Pics!

And that's it for today!

Hope you guys liked it,

You can always tell me what you think about today's post thru your comments ;)

Till next time!

XoXo
Paula ;)

Comments

Popular Posts