Promotions

Monday, March 9, 2015

Simple Spring Nail Art

Hi guys!
What i got for you today is a quick nail art post, lately i'm kinda having a hard time thinking what nail art should i do next, all i can think of was different kind floral manis, and since those floral mani ideas won't go away i decided that i should just execute them, it'll also be perfect for spring yay! (even though we don't really experience spring here in my country).. hehe.. so, enough of me, off to the nail art!
 Please continue reading after the jump to know more about today's nail art ;)

Here are the details of my Simple Spring Nail Art:
My Base is 2 coats of Girlstuff Sophia,
For the details;
for the flowers, i used Chic Femme fatale as my base color and topped it with Girlstuff Torquiose, the gold center is OMG Gems Beryl, for the the leaves i used Rain Green Spring, and for the dots i used Chic Hit it Like a Girl.
And that's it for today!

Hope you guys liked it. ;)
Should i do a Spring / Floral Mani Series? hehe

You can always tell me what you think thru your comment ;)

Till next time!

XoXo
Paula :)

No comments:

Post a Comment