Brighten up a Rainy Day featuring Caronia

Hi Guys!
Happy Thursday! I will be blogging via my android device today, so i hope you'll excuse the picture quality, hehe :) It's been a rainy week here in my country and according to the weather forecast, there will be more rain in the next few days.. ugh... I'm starting to hate this weather, it's sunny like for a couple of hours of so and then suddenly, bam! it will rain cats and dogs... it already gave me a cold and thank God it only lasted for 3 days. So enough of me whining, off to the manicure! Continue Reading after the jump to know more about today's mani ;)



And Here's my manicure, i did this to brighten up my day... It's just a simple gradient mani, i used my favorite bright colored polishes for this simple, yet pretty mani.


Here are the polishes that i used for my gradient manicure, from L-R: Caronia Sweet Surprise, Caronia Sun Kisses and Caronia Kiwi.

One last pic!
And that's it! i hope you guys enjoyed today's post :)
If you want to know more about Caronia you can visit their website http://www.caronia.com.ph or their Facebook fan page www.facebook.com/CaroniaPhilippines

Till next time!

XoXo
Paula :)

*All products used are purchased by me.

Comments

Popular Posts