Pink Wednesday: Feat. OMG Bunny

Hello Guys!
Happy Wednesday!! It's been ages since I last did a Pink Wednesday post, so today what i'll show you is a very pretty pink polish from OMG, here is
OMG Oh My Golly Bunny
Continue Reading after the jump to know more about OMG Bunny.


OMG Bunny is a gorgeous hot pink creme polish filled with tons of blurple micro shimmer. On my nails are two thin coats of bunny, i can actually go with only just one coat, (meaning it's super pigmented) but i did two here for the camera ;) The formula is a bit on the thin side (it can cause cuticle pooling if you're not careful) but still application went well.

More pics!


And that's it!

All in all, i really love this nail polish, though i don't think the color suits my skin tone, I like using this polish for sponging / ombre manicure. OMG is a 3FREE polish and retails for only Php18.00.

I hope you guys enjoyed today's post. ;)
Till next time!

XoXo
Paula :)

*product featured is purchased by me, and all opinions are my own. )

Comments

Popular Posts