NOTD: Black and White Nails

Hi Everyone!
Warning: This post is going to be pic heavy :D
Happy Tuesday! What i'm gonna show you today is my NOTD (aka Nail Of The Day), it's just a simple black and white nail art.. here it is...
Continue reading after the jump to know more about my NOTD ;)


My Black and White Nail Art is just a simple sponged black and white gradient topped with some black and white glitters.

Here are the products that i used for the nail art..
From Left to Right: a white nail polish from Colortrends, OMG Black Out and Charm Limit #21.

Here are more pics of the mani ;)

Macro shot of my nails







And that's it!
Hope you guys liked it,
You can tell me what you think about today's post thru your comments.

Till Next Time!

XoXo
Paula :)

*Products used are purchased by me

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts