NOTD: Chic Glittery Nail Art

Hi Everyone!
Happy Thursday! How's your day? It was quite a tough day for me, and the what's best thing to do after a stressful day at work? Of course Nail Art! Hehehehe... So i won't make this introduction long, off to the nail art!

Here is my Chic Glittery Nail Art
Continue reading after the jump to know more about today's mani ;)

Today's nail art is just a simple reverse glitter gradation, i applied two coats of Colortrends #131 to serve as my base color, then sponged Bobbie Electrified, and finally dabbed Bobbie The Big Bang at the base of my nails. I can't really think of a creative name for this mani, and since all the nail polish that i used is from Chic Centre Corp., I decided to call this mani Chic Glittery Nail Art. *winks*


Here are the products that i used.. From L-R: Bobbie The Big Bang (Colorful Glitter Topper), Colortrends #131 (Magenta Crelly) and Bobbie Electrified (Silver Foil).


Here's a macro shot of my nails.


And lastly, a Bottle Macro shot of Bobbie The Big Bang.
And that's it for today!
Hope you guys enjoyed today's post.

Please don't forget to tell me what you think thru your comments. ;)

Till next time!

XoXo
Paula :)

*Products used/featured are purchased by me and all opinions are my own. 

Comments

Popular Posts