Promotions

Friday, September 13, 2013

La Belle Nail Polish Evergreen Swatches and Review

Hi Guys!
TGIF! Finally it's Friday, i'm enjoying my lunch while writing this post (time is gold *wink*) i can't wait for office hours to be over for me to be able to hit the mall with my boyfriend..(once a mall rat, always a mall rat LOL) Anyways, what i got for you today is a very pretty polish, it's one of the local brands that i really love, here is La Belle Evergreen.
 Continue Reading after the jump to know more about this pretty polish.

La Belle Evergreen is a gorgeous blue-green frost polish, it's filled with lots of aqua blue micro shimmer. I soo love this color (i'm a sucker for any green and blue nail polish). On my nails are two medium coats, the formula is perfect, application is a breeze and drying time is normal.

More Pics!

And that's it for today! Hope you guys enjoyed today's post.

You can buy La Belle Nail Polish at any SM Dept. Stores, and Watsons nationwide, i got mine from Watsons @ Php30.00. La Belle Nail Polish is 3FREE.

Till next time!

XoXo
Paula :)

*the product featured in this post is purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment