Promotions

Friday, December 30, 2011

Bobbie Foil It Collection Series (Part 1) ELECTRIFIED

TGIF! How's everyone doing? it's 2days before New Year and i'm really excited. :) And now, i decided to give you guys another series, and it will be all about the Bobbie Foil-It Collection, let's start!

First up is ELECTRIFIED..
Electrified is a Silver Foil, i really love the name of this polish. :)
(my nails are still short when i swatched this one, when i bought this, the 2 other members of the collection is Out of stock, so i waited like forever before i was able to show you this one)

 Sorry for the not so nice pictures, this is one of my very first swatches and i'm still not use to my camera. Anyways, the formula of this nail polish is a little of on the thick side, but i didn't encountered any problems while applying this on my nails..

These on my nails are two medium coats of electrified.

 more pics :)
 one problem, when i applied my top coat, lot's of little bubbles appeared on the surface of my manicure..

This is what the bottle looked like. See the Ingredients? it's 3 FREE! 

And that's it for today, hope you guys liked it.. stay tuned for the two more members of this collection.
Also don't forget to tell me what you think thru the comments section :)

till next time..

XoXo
Paula 

No comments:

Post a Comment