Promotions

Monday, December 12, 2011

Bobbie Holo-Prism Collection Series (part 2) MINT DAQUIRI

Hello everyone!


It's monday, and i know everyone is super busy.. but thanks for dropping by..
Today is the 2nd day of the Bobbie Holo-prism series that i just started yesterday, so enough of me talking, now let me show you the second holo goodie i got here..

Here you go..
This first photo here shows 2 coats of mint daquiri applied to my nails.
I'am really not satisfied because it's very sheer, you can still see my long nails underneath these two coats.

So, i decided to add a third medium coat..
Can you see the difference between the two?

Another shot,
I Know, You can still see some bald spots with this three medium coats, this picture proves how sheer mint daquiri is.
MINT DAQUIRI: This polish has a golden yellow jelly base, with lots of multi-colored micro-glitters..
It's really sheer, the maximum number of coats that i applied is 3, but i think 4-5 coats is needed for the polish to be opaque. The formula is a little thin but i don't have any issues on application, i just really wish that the manufacturer make this polish more pigmented, but oh well, enough of me whining, all in all this polish is OK  except from the fact that it's very sheer.

One last photo..
It got some holo goodness :)

So that's it for today, hope you guys are excited for more of this collection.

Till next time..

XoXo
Paula

1 comment:

  1. Nice :) my fave holo of bobbie is weng weng and mojito :)

    ReplyDelete