Promotions

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Etude House Petit Darling Nails PK013

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

As promised, Im doing my best to post regularly, meaning i'll be giving you guys a daily dose of nail polish swatches, nail art and more!

What i have for you guys today is a sparkly pink polish that you guys will surely love..
May i present to you, Etude House Petit Darling Nails in PK013
There you go... Oh my! please excuse the out of focus photo, i just borrowed the camera that i used for taking pics of my new swatches today, ;)

Here's another one..
PK013 (oh how i wish korean nail polishes have good names not just codes) oh well, i call this one strawberry milk shake, hahahaha... oh going back to the topic, PK013 is a light-pink nude polish packed with silver and gold shimmer (i really can't tell, sometimes it flashes gold shimmer, sometimes silver) On my nails are 3 medium coats, i applied three coats to achieve my desired opacity, because this nail polish is a little sheer, but buildable with 3 good coats like what you see now on the photos.


The Formula of this polish is little bit on the thick side but application is super OK, all in all i din't have any issues on this NP, one thing that i like about this pink baby is that is dries fast, for the on the go girls like me, you should try this ;)

Let me give you a last one pic of this lovely pink NP..
And that's it for today!
hope you guys liked todays post!

I'd love to see some comments from my readers too! Let me know what you think. :)

Until Next Time!

XoXo
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment