Promotions

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Christmas Manicure :)

Hi guys! finally I'am back after being MIA for 4 solid days.. and now what im going to show you, is the mani that i wore last Christmas..


Here it is...
The base of this mani is a red glitter nail polish from bobbie the name of the polish is Cherry Blossom, (i will post a separate swatch of that after this post), and then i layered a black cracking polish also from bobbie, it's called smashing black from their latest smashing polish collection, and the very last layer is a random gold glitter polish to complete this Christmas mani.


 And now moving on to my right hand..
We all know that Christmas is all about red and green that's why i decided to add an accent color on my ring finger and thumb, it's also a nail polish from bobbie called jade, as you can see, it's a green nail polish filled with gold glitters, it's very Christmasy for me hahaha..

Here's a more brighter and clearer picture for you guys...

Last one..

And that's it for this post! Hope you guys liked what i did to my nails last Christmas..
Please let me know what you think of this mani, i will very much appreciate all of your comments.

Have a nice day everyone! until next time,

XoXo
Paula

3 comments:

  1. Bobbie already have a crackling polish? Where did you get those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, and the formula is awesome.. I got the Bobbie Smashed collection from Landmark Trinoma, I'll do a review about the whole collection soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool. :) imma check that out if i happen to be in that area. i wonder why they don't have it on other drugstores.

    ReplyDelete