Promotions

Saturday, December 10, 2011

NOTD: Nature Republic Color Waltz BK002

Happy Saturday everyone!

What i got here for you guys is another korean brand, i saw their boutique while i'am killing some time @ SM North Edsa the block, and the shop looks like it's newly opened.. (sorry i forgot to take some pics of the store)
Anyways, let me show you one of the stuffs that i bought from Nature Republic.

Here it is..

This is Nature Republics Color Waltz BL002.. (oh i really love its name)
This is a metalic dark gray nail polish (it looks like mercury)

This shimmery polish made me fall in love at first sight..
As you can see, this polish is super packed with shimmer, it's texture is a little rough after it dries (topcoat is a must).
This NP is very opaque, you can go with just one coat, but in my case, i decided to apply two medium coats since i'am going to wear this for days.
Its formula is a little thick, but application is still not a problem, w/ the help of its thick brush that fans out easily.

Now let me show you what i did on my left hand..
On my ring finger, i decided to add an accent color which is Bobbie Gingerbread, i promise to show you swatches of that soon :)

I'am really glad that nowadays Korean Cosmetic Brands/stores are starting to be everywhere, and they really sell products for super low prices! ;)
I got this Color Waltz polish for Php 65 only!
You can check out Nature Republic Philippines at their Facebook Fan Page and on Twitter

So that's it for today! I have school so i got to go!
Until next time guys.

XoXo
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment