Bobbie Holo-Prism Collection Series (part 3) MARGARITA

It's a sunny tuesday everyone! we're still continuing on the Bobbie Holo-prism collection and now, i'am going to show you the third one, if you love pink, well, you gonna love this one.. so enough of me, let's start!
WARNING: this will be a bit pic heavy than the usual.

May i present to you, MARGARITA..
This shot is taken under artificial light, w/ camera flash, this also shows the first 2 coats hat i applied on my nails, so as you can see, it's a bit sheer.

Another one..
Now, w/ this second pic, same setup as the first that i  showed you, but this time, i applied another medium coat, w/ a total now of three coats on my nails, and it's still not that opaque.

Let me give you some zoom so that you can see..
There you go, can you see some of the Holo goodness??

Here's one more,
 MARGARITA: is a sheer pink polish w/ lot's of scattered prismatic micro-glitters, (my camera just can't capture the holo effect for you guys). The formula is not too thin, not too thick, just right, i also don't have issues with application, my only issue is the sheerness, i will really love this polish if it's more opaque. :)

Let me show you two last pic..
 
Imagine how beautiful it will be if it's opaque? (hah, please excuse the uber dry hands).

So that's it for today, stay tuned, there are 4 more left!

I'll post again very very soon..

XoXo
Paula


Comments

Popular Posts